Sunday, March 2, 2014

HOUSE PICTURES!

This will be one of those fun blog posts that all there is to it is a bunch of pictures. :) Of our miracle house. 

Finally, right? :) 

 This is the front of our house.  Do you like our stone yard? :) Notice that tiny grass part? Half of it is ours. I mean, that's our front property line. That garage to the right is our neighbors'.  Ps. Our gardener (Seriously. It's true. Everyone has gardeners out here.) even installed a few sprinkler systems for all 5 feet of our yard. Bless his heart. :) 


Then we have this little side section. The "side" property lines are wide enough for a pathway on each side of the house.  


You walk in and to your right is our living room! 


And to the left is our tiny "reading" corner, which currently consists
a bookcase, a giiiiiant beanbag (that converts into a queen size mat!
Thank you Sheila for that kind gift!), and a giant sock monkey. :)


 A fun diy banner my precious Patty friend sent me. :)


 Straight ahead you'll see our kitchen! Check out the
super high cabinets. I can't even reach the second shelf
on one of them....and theres like 5 shelves. Weird. 


 Our current junk corner to the right of the kitchen(we're waiting till we see a good
deal for some kinda of "jelly cupboard" or kitchen pantry).
That door to the left leads to our back yard. 


 I don't know if I mentioned this, but the whole house was
remodeled right before we came. So that's a pretty nice
feature about this house. :) So this bathroom is pretty nice.

The bathroom is to the left of the kitchen, "down" a tiny "hallway".

 The bedroom is to the left of the tiny "hallway". 


 That closet has been a lifesaver. Thankfully CA has mostly
gorgeous weather to make for some outdoor storage. :)

 Our back patio! We have big plans for this!
Oh. And more stone yard. :) 

 Detail. A piece of home from my momma. :) 
coughit'salmostgonecough 

 Check out this adorable face! A few weeks ago, we had 
a "double" set of company! Dustin's cousin, Kristi Miller,
and her husband, Lavonne, and their baby Justin came! 
Kaylie came over that time too!!! It was so so fun having
company. We love love company. Ok? :) 

 Her she is! 



I see these trees. Everyday.  

 I miss these kiddos SO BAD!
Look at Alli...in all her glory. Stuffed animals and an animal book. :)


THE END! Of course it won't actually fall into place until you see it for yourself! Come anytime! 


7 comments:

  1. Hi from your Patty friend! House tours are always so fun! I feel like I (sorta) get your house now. :) && Wish I was closer so I could come reach stuff in the top 3 shelves of your cabinets, short fran! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post. So pumped about your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty you totally should come for that sole reason. They are so high. It would be weird if my whole life I'd just be jumping up on the counter top to reach things. So come. :) You should do a blog post about YOUR newly painted house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute and cozy, Gina! Plus the palm trees just make me want to come visit NOW. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the tour. You have a cute place and are fixing it up nice and homey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your miracle house looks amazing! I love the stone yard, which I think has oriental inspirations. The interiors look very spacious as well. That patio has a lot of potential in it too. I hope that you fill your home with a lot of wonderful memories. Cheers!

    Blair Berdusco @ CrebNow

    ReplyDelete